Interested in a career at Hawksyard Priory?
The home’s key focus is to provide the highest quality 24 hour care to our residents. However within that goal we also aim to make the home the happiest most professional environment for our staff. We provide a career path for those want to take on more responsibility. There is a bonus system in place to reward exemplary levels of professionalism and to encourage leadership and team management There is key focus is around training where we want our staff to be as skilled and enabled to complete their jobs to the best of the ability.
We pride ourselves in our happy, friendly staff who make the environment so positive for both themselves and the residents.
Qualified RGN and RMN's
We are looking to recruit Nurses with the highest professional standards to deliver nursing and care but we also employees who are more ambitious in terms career development in to the management which will be rewarded both added managerial responsibility but financially.
Purpose of Position:
To provide high quality nursing care and assist in identifying and addressing health and social care for a wide variety of service users. They must be familiar with National Care Standards and the Home Policies and to fully comply with these standards and policies.
- To provide the very highest standards of direct care nursing to users based on assessment of needs.
- To communicate effectively with service users, GP’s, relatives.
- To analyse the the delivery of care and provide solutions to problems and to improve efficiency around the home, develop new skills and knowledge through continuous professional training that contributes to patient care skills.
- To attend and participate in relevant staff meetings, arrange and chair staff meetings.
We are looking to recruit Care Assistants with the highest professional standards to deliver nursing and care but we also employees who are more ambitious in terms career development in to the management which will be rewarded both added managerial responsibility but financially.
Purpose of Position:
To share with other staff in meeting the personal care needs of Residents that respects dignity of the individual and promotes independence and help in the daily activities of the home. You will work as a key member of the team, you will work well and efficiently with others but also show initiative and be self motivated. You must display essential traits as an individual such as caring personality, sensitive to others needs, good communications skills, strong organisational skills etc.
We are able to hire those with or without qualifications and we will provide the necessary training to become a professional carer but also that will provide a firm foundation for future career options.
- To assist Residents who need help with the day to day functioning of their lives involving morning dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and the toilet.
- To help Residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities including incontinence, and provide care for those that may be temporarily sick and needing help in areas such as minor dressings, bed nursing and help with feeding.
- To provide help and comfort for those that are dying.
- To help with promotion of mental and physical activities by conversation, taking residents out of the home on trips, helping with reading and writing, hobbies and recreations.